- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Benefits of having your pet groomed
Skin and Coat Health
Reducing Allergy Symptoms
There are many benefits to laser therapy. Laser therapy can provide pain relief for many conditions as well as aid wound healing.
There are 9 key benefits:
- Pain relief
- Reduces inflammation
- Stimulates acupuncture points
- Accelerates tissue repair and cell growth.
- Improves circulation.
- Reduces scar tissue formation.
- Improves nerve function.
- Increases cellular metabolic function allowing tissues to be more resistant infection.
- Accelerates wound healing.
Therapeutic laser may be used for:
o Aid healing in wound healing. Such as with
o Post-operative surgical incisions
o Contaminated or infected wounds,
o Snake bites
o Treat various dermatological (skin) conditions. These may include:
o Cat bite abscesses
o Ulcerated or non-ulcerated eosinophilic granulomas (particular type of scab)
o Panniculitis (subcutaneous inflammation)
o Pododermatitis (inflammation of skin on feet),
o Pyoderma (pus in the skin)
o Seborrhea (dandruff)
o Treat pain caused by musculoskeletal disorders such as:
o Cruciate ligament injury
o Hip dysplasia
o Elbow dysplasia
o Intervertebral disc disease
o Degenerative myelopathy
o Neck pain
o Back pain
o Loss of motor control
o Post-operative fracture repair
o Degenerative joint disease